Eri's Room: Statement Mirror to Style Small Spaces
“Decorating small spaces is 75 percent visual manipulation.. and mirrors are hands-down the best way to trick the eye. They can make it seem like you’ve got way more square feet, height and light than you paid for.” - Designer Colman Riddell on Washington Post
I knew from the start that a full mirror will be a necessity since I love to dress up and I want to check if my outfit really looks nice before I step out. For almost a month, I was debating if I should buy a cheap full mirror or get a statement leaning mirror for my room. For the most part, I wanted to find a really cheap one and get over with it - but I hated imagining having a boring plastic mirror that will make my room look shabby. I wanted it to reflect me. When I saw this Dini Leaning Mirror, I've decided to get it in a heartbeat.
I honestly liked this mirror for the following reasons:
- Easy installation. There's no need to put anchors in the wall to support the weight
- Large sized yet lightweight. You can carry it without anyone's help!! It also doesn't take a lot of space, given its size.
- Adds bold statement and elegance in the room.
- Novelty Design. It's so nice just to look at how pretty it is.
You can also check the following features if you need more info:
- Features: Novelty (shape)
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Dimensions (Overall): 62.25 inches (H) x 20.25 inches (W) x 2.25 inches (D)
- Weight: 30 pounds
- Material: MDF (Frame)
- Assembly Details: No assembly required
- Mirror Height: 56.5 inches
- Mount Type: Wall mount, free standing
- Care and Cleaning: Use Glass Cleaner on Surface
- Mirror Width: 14.5 inches
This mirror honestly gives you a run for your money. I would even get a bigger version of this if possible - but realistically, this is perfectly designed for small spaces.